[Owasp-salt_lake] March's Meeting

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Tue Mar 13 15:53:59 UTC 2012

Thanks Shawn.  I've added reference to roothack.org in the calendar.
As for making it a full day event, I'd suggest we run it as a 2 hour
night event as currently planned on Sept 6th.  If it goes well there,
we should consider doing it again at the OWASP day in November and run
it along side the presentations.

--
Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec