[Owasp-salt_lake] Front Range OWASP Conference 3/22 Followed by OWASP Deep Dives

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Tue Mar 13 15:16:07 UTC 2012

Fellow chapter members.  I encourage you at attend if you can make it.
 This is looking to be a great regional OWASP conference that is
nearby.  Our local member Cameron Morris will be presenting at this
conference, and I'll be providing a 1-day training class there.  Sent
a shout out to the list if you are going so we can perhaps arrange a
time our chapter can meetup there.

--
Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec