[Owasp-salt_lake] March's Meeting

Shawn Webb lattera at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:04:56 UTC 2012

I won't be able to attend this month due to my wife having a tonsillectomy.

I do have news to report about the wargames we're planning on having
later on during the year. Roothack (roothack.org) would love to host
the games for us. The only thing the players will need is their own
laptop from which they can VPN into the games. I'll be working more
with ocyrus from roothack to coordinate and set up the games.

Do we want the wargames to be a full-day event?

Thanks,

Shawn