[Owasp-salt_lake] UtahSec Meeting this Thurday!

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Tue Jun 5 18:44:49 UTC 2012

Everyone, don't forget that our June meeting is a Family BBQ at my
place.  Please RSVP to this email with your total head count if you
are coming, as we are providing the meat (hamburgers and hot dogs).
Please also bring a side or two to share with the group.  Details and
map are on the UtahSec site:

http://www.utahsec.org

Hope to see you there!

(NOTE: I send this out a few weeks ago, however apparently gmail
autocompletes two different email addresses for the chapter.  The
owasp-salt-lake at owasp.org apparently doesn't work, unless you saw this
email 9 days ago.)

--
Justin Searle