[Owasp-salt_lake] This weeks meeting

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Tue Jul 31 19:39:00 UTC 2012

Everyone, update for Thursday night.  We are going to replace the
Learn-a-Tool session for a presentation by Seth Law from Fishnet.
Seth will be doing his presentation from Black Hat for us, on a tool
he developed called SiRA, Semi-Automated iOS Rapid Assessment.

If you didn't get a chance to go to Black Hat (or had to come home
early and miss the briefings even though you had a ticket - sad, I
know), make sure you come by Thursday night and get a taste of what
you missed.  We'll keep the planning session short to keep you from
getting board.  ;-)

Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec
801-784-2052