[Owasp-salt_lake] This weeks meeting

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Tue Jul 31 19:26:16 UTC 2012

Thanks Shawn.  We'll miss you.

BTW, I'll be presenting for the Charlottesville OWASP chapter on
Monday the 20th.  Thats about 3 hours drive south of you.  Feel free
to join us if you want want to.  I'll be driving back up to Crystal
City after the presentation, as I have a Smart Grid conference on that
Tuesday and Wednesday.

Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec
801-784-2052