[Owasp-salt_lake] This weeks meeting

Shawn Webb lattera at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:30:27 UTC 2012

Everyone,

I really enjoyed meeting with you all over the past few years. I've moved
to Columbia, MD to fill a position with Sourcefire. Feel free to contact me
for anything about Sourcefire or its products (ClamAV, Snort, etc.). I'll
remain subscribed to this list since UtahSec and OWASP SLC are dear to my
heart. I'll be largely silent on the list.

I wish you all tremendous luck and success in your future endeavors. I look
forward to seeing the security community in Utah expand.

Thanks,

Shawn