[Owasp-salt_lake] Job Opportunity

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Thu Feb 2 23:39:04 UTC 2012

If anyone is looking for a new job opportunity, I just heard that SAIC
is opening offices here in Salt Lake and looking for a few good
security professionals.  The positions do involved travel.  If you are
interested, please send me your resume and I'll pass it on to them via
an email introduction.  The person doing the hiring is a guy that I've
worked with in a few energy sector initiatives.  More specifically
they are looking for candidates in the following areas:

Network Security
Systems Security
Penetration Testing
Software Development