[Owasp-salt_lake] OWASP chapter planning meeting reminder and location update

Dmitry dmitry.dessiatnikov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:51:00 UTC 2012

As Justin Searle mentioned in his e-mail last week we will be holding OWASP
Salt Lake chapter activities planning meeting tomorrow Feb 2nd with pizza
at 6:30 PM. It will be held at the following location:

Accuvant Offices
406 W South Jordan Pkwy, Suite 220
South Jordan, UT  84095
(It is easiest to park on the back side of the building and enter on the
2nd floor.  The office is just inside the main doors.)

Please RSVP so that we know how many people are able to attend to ensure we
have enough pizza.

Everyone is invited to attend.

--
Thanks,