[Owasp-salt_lake] The next OWASP Salt Lake Chapter meeting is scheduled for Thursday October 13, 2011

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Mon Oct 10 21:20:09 EDT 2011

Everyone, the latest version of SamuraiWTF is 0.9.9.  That is what we'll be
using.

Also, if anyone is interested, I'll be teaching Sec542 from SANS here in
Salt Lake on the 28th of November.  That is their 6-day web pen
testing course they usually only teach at their big conferences.  Ping me if
you are interested in attending.  I'm trying to get them to throw in a free
iPad for those registering at full price.  ;-)