[Owasp-salt_lake] The next OWASP Salt Lake Chapter meeting is scheduled for Thursday November 17, 2011

Dmitry dmitry.dessiatnikov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:46:55 EST 2011

*Date:*

*Thursday November 17, 2011*

*Time:*

*6 pm*

*Meeting location:*

*Accuvant Office*

*406 W South Jordan Pkwy, Suite 220*

*South Jordan, UT 84095*

*(It is easiest to park on the back side of the building and enter on the
2nd floor. The office is just inside the main doors.)*

*Presentation:*

*"Passfault for better passwords"*

*By Cameron Morris*

*Synopsis:*

*Passfault is a new technique for password analysis and password policies.
It finds more weak passwords, yet allowing strong passwords that typical
policies deny, challenging traditional advise. We'll discuss how it works,
why it's better, and how you can help. More info: http://passfault.com*

*Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings*
--
Thanks,

Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Salt Lake Chapter Leader