[Owasp-salt_lake] Looking for Admin

Wayne Crowder wacbass at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:04:47 EDT 2011

Howdy,
I have accepted a security position with our corporate team in Olathe,
KS.  I am reaching out to the group to find an administrator who can
replace me.  I work for Utah Interactive and we manage the award
winning Utah.gov portal.  The job is primary *nix and java.  Lots of
web apps,   The admin would need to manage 3+ data centers, 5 major
networks, Cisco ASA's, VLANs, f5 load balancers and maintain SOX and
PCI compliance .

Job description:

http://www.ksl.com/jobs/listing/22115/14

Please pass this along to anyone who you think would be a good fit.
NIC (eGov) is the parent company and they are a great company to work
for.  www.egov.com Amazing business model, good pay and phenomenal
benefits.  They take good care of their employees and hire from
within.  Just Over half the states in the union work with NIC.  There
is a lot of room for growth or transitions to a new area if wanted.
Please have them contact me or reference me when applying or if they
have any questions.

Thanks,

Wayne Crowder