[Owasp-salt_lake] Opportunity: Senior IT Security Analyst position at Ingenix

David Harvey davidharvey999 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:44:30 EDT 2011

My company, Ingenix, has a position open for a Senior IT Security Analyst in
our architecture core group.  We would like someone with a software
development background (Java or .NET preferred) and experience with code
review tools such as Fortify 360 SCA.  Experience with health care IT
governance (HIPAA, HITECH and ARRA) is a plus  The person who fills this
position would be working closely with myself and other members of a small,
focused architecture group in efforts to improve software development
process and tools for security concerns.

See the job posting at http://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/ and search for
posting number 351048.  If you have questions you can reach me at the email
or phone in my sig.

Thanks,

David Harvey CISSP, CPC
Software Architect