[Owasp-salt_lake] REMINDER: OWASP Utah Chapter meeting is tomorrow!

Dmitry dmitry.dessiatnikov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 23:16:42 EST 2010

*Tomorrow night is our next OWASP Utah Chapter meeting with **Justin Searle!
*

*Date:*

*Tuesday, November 30, 2010*

*Time:*

*7 pm*

*Meeting location:*

*The Intermountain Healthcare's Lake Park facility*

*4646 West Lake Park Blvd.*

*Salt Lake City, Utah*

*(Inform security guard at the front desk that you are attending OWASP)*

*Presentation:*

*"Assessing and Exploiting Web Applications with Samurai-WTF"*

*By Justin Searle*

*To get the most out of the training attendees need to:*

*1. Download the new version of Samurai-WTF 0.9*

*2. Be ready to run it for the meeting.
*

*There are three ways you can run it:
*

*Run the ISO in a virtual machine, physically boot your laptops off a burnt
copy of the ISO, or install the ISO to a virtual machine hard drive by
clicking on the "ubiquity-gtkui" desktop icon.*

*Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings*

--
Thanks,

Dmitry Dessiatnikov
OWASP Utah chapter leader