[Owasp-salt_lake] June Utah OWASP Chapter Meeting

Dmitry dmitry.dessiatnikov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:16:54 EDT 2010

I had very few responses but still willing to go ahead with the meeting
preparation unless I find out that an alternative date/time would draw a
bigger crowd.

At the last meeting we talked about changing the format of the meeting from
just having one person present to having everyone in attendance give a quick
5 minute report on a subject in the web application security they were
interested in/working on/learned anything new about. That way presenters
would not require extensive preparation and the meeting would flow better.
Would those that are planning to attend pick a topic and email it to me? And
if you would prefer not to present on anything please still come.

--
Thanks,

Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Utah OWASP Chapter Leader