[Owasp-salt_lake] June Utah OWASP Chapter Meeting

Dmitry dmitry.dessiatnikov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 15:53:59 EDT 2010

Good afternoon,

Please let me know if next Thursday June 24th at 7 pm works for your
schedules for the June OWASP meeting in Draper. If I get enough people that
can attend we can solidify the date, but otherwise we can look at
alternative dates.

Also at our last meeting these individuals volunteered to briefly present on
the topics below. Please let me know if you are still willing to present.

   - PDF Attacks (Shawn Webb)
   - Drive-by Malware (Bo)
   - Source code review  (David Harvey)
   - Flash vulnerabilities and exploitation, including Flash decompiling
   (Scott Arveseth)
   - Samurai WTF (Justin Searle)

Thanks,

Dmitry Dessiatnikov