[Owasp-salt_lake] REMINDER: Utah OWASP Chapter Meeting is Tomorrow

Dmitry dmitry.dessiatnikov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:41:10 EDT 2010

At this month's Utah OWASP Chapter meeting we will be privileged to hear
from *Justin Searle *with InGuardians presenting on *"Pentesting with the
open source tools included in the Samurai Web Testing Framework Live CD
(Samurai-WTF)"*

Here is a brief speaker bio:

Justin Searle a Senior Security Analyst with InGuardians, specializes in
security architecture and penetration testing. Previously, Justin served as
the IT Security Architect for JetBlue Airways and has provided top-tier
support for some of the largest supercomputers in the world. Justin has
taught courses in hacking techniques, intrusion detection, forensics, and
networking and has presented at a number of security conferences including
OWASP AppSec, DEF CON, ToorCon, Shmoocon, and SANS. In his spare time, he
helps lead and develop several open source projects such as The Middler,
SamuraiWTF, Yokoso! and Laudanum. Justin has an MBA in International
Technology and holds several industry certifications.

Do not miss this opportunity to hear from the industry expert! Spread the
word!

Meeting details are below:

*Date:

August 17, 2010

Time:

7 pm

Meeting location:

147 W. Election Rd

2’nd Floor

Draper, UT 84020*

Please RSVP to so that we know that the facility can accommodate all those
who wish to attend.

--
Thanks,

Dmitry Dessiatnikov