[OWASP-Raleigh, NC] Web Security Dojo 1.1

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:53:28 EDT 2010

Web Security Dojo 1.1 is released.

What is Web Security Dojo?
It's a pre-built VM with targets, tools, and documentation, optimised
for training and self-learning.

What's changed?
Many new and updated targets, tools, and docs.
Exclusive Burp Suite Free with faster intruder, courtesy of Portswigger
http://portswigger.net/

What's to come?
Ongoing online challenges and corresponding answer/training videos.
http://www.reddit.com/r/WebSecChallenges/

Where do I find it?
http://dojo.mavensecurity.com

Can I help?
Sure, Dojo is an open and fully transparent project, with build scripts
and bug trackers at Sourceforge.
We welcome contributions, collaboration, criticism, and cries for help,
but we won't hack your ex's facebook, so please don't ask. ;-)
--
 | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
 | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |