[OWASP-Philadelphia] Next Meetup

Aaron Weaver aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:33:31 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Hope to see you next week on Thursday where we'll be meeting with the AWS
user group. Please register here
<https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Philadelphia/events/236793133/>, no later
than (January 18) and bring your ID.

Let me know if you are interested in presenting or hosting a meetup.

Details: Thursday, January 19, 2017 5:45 PM

Speaker: Aaron Weaver, Philadelphia OWASP Chapter Lead, OWASP AppSec
Pipeline Lead.

AWS Lambda allows you to run code without provisioning or managing servers
and was introduced in 2014. Since then it's matured and is now part of the
serverless computing category that is one of the up and coming new trends.
This talk will delve into Lambda and the various serverless frameworks that
are available and will specifically focus on how to use serverless
functions to monitor and enforce security across your AWS accounts.

Agenda:

5:45 - 6:00 | Introduction and settle-in (Alpine Cyber Solutions)

6:00 - 6:40| Aaron Weaver (Philadelphia OWASP Chapter Lead) Securing AWS
with LAMBDA

6:40 - 7:10 | Open Forum - Bring your questions, successes, and stories!

--
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_Pipeline