[OWASP-Philadelphia] Next Chapter Meeting, AppSec Evolved: Continuous Security and Pipelines

Aaron Weaver aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:33:38 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Here are the links to the slides from last week's meeting. A special thanks
to both speakers for presenting.

   - Static Code Analysis
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60bzjo46K0vZ0NxaU5lZFFURHdIU29OWVJUWDZrM29rUmdz/view?usp=sharing>

   - Application Event Logging
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60bzjo46K0vc3lZZ3lxeHgyY1JNS0RQWS1CVXI0TlZwb0Zr/view?usp=sharing>

Next, I'm pleased to announce our next lunch meeting in *Malvern on
Tuesday, April 12th*. Please register here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/owasp-philadelphia-chapter-meeting-in-malvern-at-cisco-tickets-24256973260>
.

I think you'll enjoy this talk from two AppSec professionals who have
worked at RackSpace and Pearson. They will be covering automating
application security testing and build pipelines. If your organization is
moving towards DevOps, cloud or you want to learn how to optimize
application security then I think you'll find this presentation very useful.

See you then,
Aaron

--
Aaron Weaver