[OWASP-Philadelphia] Philadelphia OWASP Planning Session

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Jun 15 16:22:06 EDT 2010

Aaron,

Please make sure you let me know when your meeting time gets set. Aspect
security frequently has staff in the Phily area and many of us would love to
attend/support an OWASP meeting in the area.

Although June is half over so this might be tight.

In the future, please feel to ping me directly every time you hold a meeting
to see if I can arrange for a speaker from Aspect for your meetings.

-Dave