[OWASP-Philadelphia] Philadelphia OWASP Planning Session

Fiore, David O TL14E David.Fiore at CIGNA.COM
Tue Jun 15 13:53:08 EDT 2010

Hey Aaron,

I'd like to help however I can...

Keep me posted - Thanks, David

David Fiore, CISA, CISSP - Information Protection Manager
Cyber Security Risk, Compliance, and Policy Management
CIGNA
1601 Chestnut Street - Two Liberty Place - TL14E
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19192-0004
Phone: 215-761-1331 -  Fax: 215-761-3804
Information Protection is Everyone's Responsibility
Confidential, unpublished property of CIGNA.  Do not duplicate or distribute.
Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel.
(c) Copyright 2010 by CIGNA.