[OWASP-Philadelphia] Philadelphia OWASP Planning Session

wmackey at comcast.net wmackey at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 13:21:09 EDT 2010

I'd like to be involved.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Weaver <aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:03:22
To: <owasp-philadelphia at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: [OWASP-Philadelphia] Philadelphia OWASP Planning Session

Hi all,

I would like to have planning session for OWASP Philadelphia, and work
on organizing the next couple meetings.

I would like to have the meeting sometime in June. If you are
interested in getting involved then send me an email. Once I get the
group list we will meet at a local coffee shop for a couple hours.

I am looking to accomplish the following:

*Establish a local chapter leadership board
*Plan the next meeting
*Look for additional venues
*Establish a partnership with local universities
*Corporate Sponsorship

Thanks,

Aaron

Philadelphia Chapter Lead