[OWASP-Philadelphia] Philadelphia OWASP Planning Session

Aaron Weaver aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:03:22 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I would like to have planning session for OWASP Philadelphia, and work
on organizing the next couple meetings.

I would like to have the meeting sometime in June. If you are
interested in getting involved then send me an email. Once I get the
group list we will meet at a local coffee shop for a couple hours.

I am looking to accomplish the following:

*Establish a local chapter leadership board
*Plan the next meeting
*Look for additional venues
*Establish a partnership with local universities
*Corporate Sponsorship

Thanks,

Aaron

Philadelphia Chapter Lead