[OWASP-Philadelphia] Our next meeting: what are you interested in?

Darian Anthony Patrick darian at criticode.com
Mon Nov 10 15:24:28 EST 2008

Hello all,

It's been some time since our last meeting and there have been many
interesting developments in appsec over the past few months.

Aaron and I bounced around a few ideas at OWASP NYC AppSec, but we'd
like to find out what you'd most like discussing/presenting on/hearing
about.

So what say you all?  Participiating in any interesting projects at work
or at home?  Famous speakers you'd like to see visit Philly?  Interested
in group code review or capture the flag?

Speak your mind!

Darian

--
Darian Anthony Patrick, Criticode LLC