[Owasp-perth] Registration for the OWASP "Tutorial" in Sydney on 10 November

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Tue Oct 11 19:14:37 EDT 2011

I have made some more tickets available due to their high demand.

I would suggest that everyone get in quick and register at
http://owasp-sydney-australia.eventbrite.com/

Also, if you are from interstate and travelling for
http://www.aisa.org.au/national-conference/ then this will be held the
day after their event.

--
Regards,