[Owasp-ottawa] TONIGHT - Pravir Chandra on Open Software Assurance Maturity Model
sherif.koussa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:18:41 EST 2009
Tonight @ 5:45 PM. Pravir Chandra will touch on the following:
* A *workshop* kind of setting that will introduce the SAMM framework and
walk through useful activities such as assessing an assurance program.
* Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM) into a *software development
* SAMM enables organizations to *self-assess* their security assurance
* SAMM enables creation of scorecards for an organization's effectiveness at
secure software development throughout the typical governance, development,
and deployment business functions.
* Scorecards also enable *management within an organization *to demonstrate
quantitative improvements through iterations of building a security
* Time allowing, *additional case studies *will also be discussed.
* OpenSAMM is an open a free project and has recently been donated to the
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Foundation. For more
information on OpenSAMM, visit http://www.opensamm.org/
Please visit http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ottawa for more information and
email *owasp.ottawa at gmail.com* to guarantee your seat.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-ottawa