[Owasp-orizon] ubuntu 9.10 (sun java)

Paolo Perego thesp0nge at owasp.org
Thu Nov 26 04:01:43 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Matt Tesauro <mtesauro at gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

> <aside>Looks like the project lead has a Mac due to .DS_Store</aside>
Touché... :)

[snip]

> Does this get fixed by the orizon.sh script?
>  OR
> Should Orizon ship libraries without explicit version numbers or
> otherwise work around the use of symbolic links?
I think the latter solution. We need a library filename when we build
orizon jars, so it's a better choice "hard coding" the filename of the
libraries without their version number, remembering to specify them in
the README so developers can be aware about our choice.

Does it make sense to you?

> Have I missed something?
Not at all :-)

Paolo