[Owasp-orange_county] Next Meeting 10/14 7:30 PM Irvine
Einar.Mykletun at quest.com
Wed Oct 14 13:23:47 EDT 2009
Thanks for putting this together - the agenda looks good.
From: owasp-orange_county-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-orange_county-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Neil Matatall
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 4:39 PM
To: owasp-orange_county at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-orange_county] Next Meeting 10/14 7:30 PM Irvine
Please feel free to vote up or vote down anything in this "agenda"
"Agenda" for tomorrow:
Introductions for new faces
1. CSRF: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/02/google_web_attack_protection/
2. Phishing: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/08/100_phishers_netted/
3. Web Application Scanners: http://blog.securityps.com/2009/10/wassec-is-released.html
4. NSA Comparison of Soucre Code Analysis tools http://email@example.com/msg02898.html
5. Tokenization: http://securosis.com/blog/tokenization-will-become-the-dominant-payment-transaction-architecture/
6. Identity Theft: http://www.veracode.com/blog/2009/10/stealing-pii-is-so-2007-they-want-your-endpoint/
7. OWASP Code Crawler: http://www.cyphersec.com/2009/10/04/owasp-code-crawler-2-5/
8. Any others?
1. Input validation/access management in Web application firewalls
2. Any others?
(If there is time)
Review of my web application firewall presentation
On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Neil Matatall <neil at owasp.org<mailto:neil at owasp.org>> wrote:
Sorry for the double post, just want to make it clear since this is short notice:
When: Wednesday 10/14 7:30PM
Where: Steelhead Brewery <http://www.steelheadbrewery.com/irvine.htm>
Topics: News, Ideas, Chit-chat
This is a restaurant/bar with plenty of seating, but room for a projector is out of the question so this would be an informal round table discussion.
I have a presentation I'm working on regarding WAFs and Vulnerability Assessment Tools. If it pleases the group, I'd love to go over the presentation and discuss everyone's experiences. Also, it's a great way to get feedback :)
I'm open to suggestions of any kind: location, time, topics, etc
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-orange_county