[OWASP-NYNJMetro] October 15th @ Credit Suisse NYC

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Sep 22 08:38:47 EDT 2009

*When:* October 15th 5:30pm - 9:00pm EST

*Where:* Credit Suisse 12 East 49th Street New York 10017
**

*Speakers:*

*"Fun with Web Assessments" *Mordecai
Kraushar<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mkraushar>

*Security Religions & Risk Windows *Jeremiah
Grossman<http://jeremiahgrossman.blogspot.com/>

*"Synergy! A world where the tools communicate"* Joshua "Jabra"
Abraham<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-abraham/0/a00/152>

Full details @ http://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro

Thank you in advance for your RSVP so we can plan in advance refreshments
for the expected crowd.  If your company would like to raise application
security awareness there is no better way then to host a OWASP meeting. If
you can host a meeting at your offices in New York or New Jersey please
contact one of our chapter leaders to discuss it.

OWASP NY/NJ Chapter Leaders
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro#tab=Chapter_Leaders.2FContacts