[Owasp-nynjmetro] ERM Research Project

Harry Chu harry.k.chu at ns-solutions.net
Sat Jan 24 18:31:29 EST 2009

http://www.questionbuilder.com/console/gateway/51158-159448-0

Dear Colleague

Please do not delete this email; I am contacting you because we are affiliate through ISACA, OWASP, LINKEDIN, or through another professional or academic relationship. As part of my graduate studies, I am conducting an independent academic study relating to enterprise risk management; your insight and expert opinions would be of great assistance to me.

You are invited to participate in a brief – less than 10 minutes – online survey intended to study the correlational relationship between established enterprise risk management practices and the feasibility of their application to management of business ethics. Since you are an individual who possesses  knowledge and experience in enterprise risk management, your contribution to this anonymous academic study will be highly beneficial to the success of the research project.

I thank you in advance for your support.

Harry K. Chu, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CGEIT
hkc206 at nyu.edu
917-923-5643
http://www.questionbuilder.com/console/gateway/51158-159448-0