[Owasp-newjersey] IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Thomas Brennan jinxpuppy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:56:32 EST 2007

*UPDATE - NJ OWASP CHAPTER BUSINESS

As a result of the email on Feb 8th, the following (4) individuals
have volunteered their time to assist in the continued growth of OWASP
NJ Chapter in 2007 and will be playing an active role in addition to
our incumbents.

Mario Giudice
Steve Antoniewicz
Mahi Dontamsetti
Kevin Reiter

Thank You.

If you would like to volunteer, there is still time and available
roles as these will be set as of the 21st. Please email
jinxpuppy at gmail.com a simple bio with your technology background and a
short blurb on why you would be a good person to serve as a board
member and steer OWASP NJ in to the future.

FYI - The next steps for the OWASP Chapter will be a Feb 21st planning
meeting to discuss the next meeting as soon as March, the meeting
location, topic, speakers, survey etc..etc....  and then we will
update the OWASP NJ website
(https://www.owasp.org/index.php/New_Jersey) and alert the membership
email list.

** If ANYONE has a suggestion re: topic, speaker, location etc. please
email me directly or call 973-202-0122 to discuss, its your chapter!
**

Thank you in advance!

Tom Brennan

P.S. - The ISSA will be holding a WEB APPLICATION TOPIC meeting on
2/28th in Edison NJ see:
http://nj.issa.org/calendardescription.asp?id=02282007_Meeting.txt for
details and if you attend this meeting be sure to let them know you
are from NJ OWASP (its kinda like a cult.... but more fun)