[Owasp-new-york] Job Opportunity

Brandon Mullins bmullins at ram-global.com
Wed Jan 4 15:22:41 EST 2006

I was wondering if anyone might be able to assist me.  I'm actively
searching for two Web App Pen Testers for a Major Firm in NYC and was hoping
I might be able to help anyone within this community that would have the
skill sets listed below.  I appreciate any kind of help you may be able to
offer.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Brandon Mullins
RAM Global Resources
2340 E. Trinity Mill, Suite 300
Carrollton, TX 75006
bmullins at ram-global.com <BLOCKED::blocked::mailto:bmullins at ram-global.com>

972.478.4373: Main
972.478.4473: Fax

Web App Penetration Tester

The role:

The role involves on site client visits to provide a structured program of
security testing and delivery of a management report providing
recommendations for improved security measures.

Key competencies required:

1. Good background in Information Security in networking, client-server and
web application, vulnerability testing.
2. Strong previous experience in penetration testing.
3. Some experience / background in an - e-commerce transaction environment
or from a major software house.
4. Some web development experience - although this can be limited.
5. Good documentation and report writing skills.