[Owasp-new-york] OWASP NYC Chapter
SGuzik at ImmediaTech.com
Fri Jul 2 17:06:44 EDT 2004
I've been hearing a lot of buzz about the OWASP NYC chapter. It looks
like we have a great mix of people and it was a pleasure meeting some of
you at AppSec 2004. Eventually the PPT slides from AppSec will be on
the OWASP website but if you want them earlier let me know and I'll
email them to you.
Some items I would like to bring up and hear your feedback are below:
1) Chapter Volunteers - We needs volunteers to help create our
chapter website, help organize chapter meeting, and etc... Any
2) Chapter Direction - What do you want the chapter to accomplish?
3) First Chapter Meeting - What topics would you like to discuss
and where should it be hosted? Anybody have a nice conference room we
can use for the first meeting? Below are choices of topics we can
discuss at our first meeting:
1) OWASP Top 10 Web Application Vulnerabilities Explained By Example
2) OWASP ISO 17799 Project - Applying ISO 17799 To Web Applications In
3) Integrating Security Into Your SDLC
4) Approaches To Writing Secure Software
Please let me know if there are other topics you would like to discuss.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Have a wonderful Fourth of July!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-new-york