[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set Community Summit: July 4, 2018, in London

Christian Folini christian.folini at netnea.com
Tue Mar 20 06:57:08 UTC 2018

Hi there,

Please save the date of our first Community Summit: July 4, 2018, at 4pm
in London.

https://coreruleset.org/20180320/save-the-date-crs-community-summit-on-july-4-2018/

This is meant to be a get-together of the community. We want to learn about
you and how you use CRS in your setups - and we want to talk with you about
the road map for the project and various feature requests.

The date is the night before AppSecEU. So you can join this get-together on
Wednesday and then attend AppSec EU on Thursday / Friday.

Please do consider to join us when Chaim, Walter and I meet for the first
time face2face. :)

Best,

Christian

--