[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] Live-Stream of CRS3 presentation to night at OWASP Chapter London

Christian Folini christian.folini at netnea.com
Thu Jul 27 09:05:12 UTC 2017

Hi there,

OWASP London informed me that my CRS3 presentation will be life-streamed
on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon/

My talk will begin around 8pm UK time.

The presentation will be very similar to the one I held at AppSecEU
in Belfast, but this time, we have a backup plan for the installation
demo which failed due to beamer issues back in May.

A record of the stream will be available on youtube afterwards.
Likely the OWASP London channel.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Cheers,

Christian

--
https://www.feistyduck.com/books/modsecurity-handbook/