[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] OWASP ModSecurity CRS Version 3.0 RC3 Released

Christian Folini christian.folini at netnea.com
Tue Nov 8 05:30:47 UTC 2016

Hello,

On Thu, Nov 03, 2016 at 09:01:52AM +0100, Christian Folini wrote:
> So we are still aiming for November 8, 2016, with gold.

Given the US election today, we decided to shift to Thursday, November
10.

So far, we have zero issues reported with RC3, so it looks like the
rules of the final release would be identical with RC3.

Ahoj,

Christian

--
History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have
exhausted all other alternatives.