[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] Paranoia Mode: Pull Request Number 3

Franziska Buehler franziska.buehler.schmocker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:16:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

I just made the third pull request: 'Add 2.2.X rules to paranoia mode'
for our little Paranoia Mode project:
https://github.com/SpiderLabs/owasp-modsecurity-crs/pull/308
Can someone please check if everything is fine?

Later I will open an issue on the rule 942460 (2.2.x:960024).
It's an heuristic rule and I moved it from
modsecurity_crs_40_generic_attacks.conf in 2.2.x to
REQUEST-42-APPLICATION-ATTACK-SQLI.conf because of missing generic
file in 3.0.0.
We have to discuss if we want to define a new file
REQUEST-4x-APPLICATION-ATTACK-GENERIC.conf

Regards,
Franziska