[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] New Community Leaders

Chaim Sanders CSanders at trustwave.com
Tue Mar 8 06:07:17 UTC 2016

I¹ll update the documentation for CRS 3.0 to outline that this is the
preferred but not required way to do development - that is to say I¹ll
make a section on how to use git to add pull requests :)

On 3/6/16, 1:28 AM,
"owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set-bounces at lists.owasp.org on behalf of
Christian Folini" <owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set-bounces at lists.owasp.org
on behalf of christian.folini at netnea.com> wrote:

>Though we can commit now, I propose for now to work in separate branches
>and request a code review from another person before merging to the
>master branch. So ideal workflow: Github issue -> discuss -> pull request
>-> code review -> merge to master.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.