[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] CRS Paranoia Mode: Let's get going

Leos Rivas Manuel Manuel.LeosRivas at gemalto.com
Wed Jan 13 09:42:02 UTC 2016

Hello list,

For upgrading from CRS 2.2.9 to 3.0 RC1 there is an update.py script to renumber the rules, does it includes all rule id changes already?

If so just for comparison purposes running the script against the 2.2.9 CRS will update the id numbers to match those in 3.0RC1, am I right?

I'm working on doing a comparison of both rulesets to see what the differences are.

Regards,
Manuel