[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] Working on Paranoia-Mode for Core Rules 3.0.0

Noël Zindel mail at noelzindel.org
Thu Jan 7 19:34:31 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

First, thanks Christian for bringing this project to life and setting up everything. I’m excited to work with you guys.

Please note, as Christian already stated in his initial mail, I’m fairly new to ModSecurity and the Core Rules, even Apache is a topic I’m still scratching the surface.
Nevertheless, I seem to understand the basics and I’m highly motivated to dig deeper.

Reading through the tasks it appears to me that a good part requires at least an intermediate understanding of ModSec and the CRS -
even though comparing the two rulesets and documenting the project should be possible even for me; I’ll sign up for that as soon as I have access to the wiki.

I see myself more as additional “computing power”. So, if you need help with anything or got a task for me, let me know.
Just answer right here or ping me at mail(at)noelzindel(dot)org.

Regards,
Noël