[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] Working on Paranoia-Mode for Core Rules 3.0.0

Christian Folini christian.folini at netnea.com
Thu Jan 7 07:54:22 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As mentioned in my previous response to Walter, I got enough
feedback to form a little team to work on this.

We created a wiki page on the OWASP wiki under the CRS
page:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_ModSec_CRS_Paranoia_Mode

I linked to this page from the main CRS page, where I introduced
a section about the upcoming 3.0.0 release.

We will try and document our work on this new CRS mode on the
said wiki page. Technical discussions are supposed to be held
in public, likely on this mailinglist for future archiving.

More helping hands are still welcome. You can can join
formally by sending me a message, or you can take part in the
discussions here or on the wiki.

Cheers,

Christian Folini

--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little
Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.