[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] Running ModSecurity Rules on KEMP LoadMaster

David O'Connor doconnor at kemptechnologies.com
Tue Aug 4 16:51:10 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

I work for KEMP Technologies and should be able to assist you in working with the KEMP LoadBalancer and the ModSecurity rules. You can import the OWASP ModSecurity rule set into the KEMP LoadMaster and then use them as normal. I can work with you offline to try understand what you are looking to do and then we can post the results to the forum for everyone, if that is okay?

Kind Regards,
dave