[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] changing default page

yersinia yersinia.spiros at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 10:30:50 UTC 2014

Il 17/lug/2014 10:16 "Sabin Ranjit" <think.sabin at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> hi, i want to change the default page that get displayed when modsecurity
detects the sql injection attack or any other attacks like xss. how can i
do that?

If you use the owasp crs this book can Tell you a possible configuration
http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118362187.html
( aside : worth reading anyway )

Also the ivan mod security handbook speaking about this.

In Short define in mod security an http redirect to some page or
application. I had used this configuration many times.

Hth