[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] crs against brute force not working

Ryan Barnett RBarnett at trustwave.com
Wed Aug 27 19:53:09 UTC 2014

Have you enabled the debug log for your test connections and reviewed the logs?

Ryan Barnett
Senior Lead Security Researcher, SpiderLabs

Trustwave | SMART SECURITY ON DEMAND
www.trustwave.com<http://www.trustwave.com/>

From: Sabin Ranjit <think.sabin at gmail.com<mailto:think.sabin at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:00 AM
To: Wesley Render <wrender at otherdata.com<mailto:wrender at otherdata.com>>
Cc: "owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set at lists.owasp.org>" <owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set at lists.owasp.org>>
Subject: Re: [Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] crs against brute force not working

sorry, I checked out everything you have mentioned, it didnt work out for me. :(

thanks for your replies,

regards,