[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] Anomaly Scoring logging

Avi Rosenblatt avi at greensmoke.net
Thu Nov 15 10:38:46 UTC 2012

Perhaps I should clarify what I'm looking for.
I would like mod security to be quiet unless the anomaly score threshold is met. When met, there should be one line in the apache error log indicating such and the audit log should multiple 'Message:'s in the 'H' section describing the rules that contributed to the score.

Thanx
Avi