[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] Not to log certain rules

Szőts Ákos szotsaki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:54:58 UTC 2012

Dear list members,

There are a lot of catches of the two rules: 960015 (Missing Accept header)
and 960020 (Pragma header trouble).

I don't want to turn them off but also I don't want to see them in the log
file.

I tried to update their actions with SecRuleUpdateActionById and SecAction,
but either it didn't work or the result was an instant 403.

Could you please help me how to turn off the logging of these two (chained)
rules?

I use ModSecurity 2.6.1-rc1 with core ruleset/2.2.2.

Thank you very much,

Ákos Szőts