[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] phpmyadmin usage via localhost interface through mod_security

Jason Brooks jason at mi-squared.com
Sat Oct 30 11:40:51 EDT 2010

Now I feel silly: because this only addresses part of the problem.
The application I am running under apache ALSO has phpmyadmin embedded
in it.  I need to also modify the CRS to allow direct phpmyadmin
access via the standard use of a web browser (not port forwarding)

So to clarify, it looks like I need two answers:

1) how to enable/disable some or all of CRS based on the incoming
interface, or ip address
and
2) how to enable/disable some or all of CRS based on the request url,
or the request path.

I have only searched the archives for #1.  I will be searching for
#2.  If there is already an answer to #2, I apologize in advance.

--jason