[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] New CRS v2.0.9 Released in SVN

George Notaras gnot at g-loaded.eu
Fri Oct 29 15:28:04 EDT 2010

On 29/10/2010 21:48, Ryan Barnett wrote:
> - Users can now more easily toggle between traditional/standard mode vs. anomaly scoring mode
>   by editing the modsecurity_crs_10_config.conf file

Hello list,

This is the first time I post to this mailing list, so I'd like to say
thanks to all who have contributed to this project.

I have several questions about the ruleset, but, for now, reading about
this new feature I'd like to ask whether toggling to standard mode also
reverts logging back to the mod-security default, which records every
message to the apache's error_log using the old format.

Thanks in advance.