[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] New ModSecurity FAQ Page and Project Updates

Ryan Barnett RBarnett at trustwave.com
Tue Oct 12 15:01:07 EDT 2010

We just updated the ModSecurity FAQ page - http://www.modsecurity.org/documentation/faq.html#01-introduction

As you can see, we have a much larger team now supporting ModSecurity here in Trustwave’s SpiderLabs!  Specifically, I want to welcome aboard Breno Silva who is now the ModSecurity Lead Developer.  I am very excited as this means that you will be seeing more frequent updates which is good news as there are a number of outstanding JIRA functionality tickets that need to be addressed.

As an FYI to the community, we are having some internal ModSecurity Development meetings this week at Trustwave HQ where we will be reviewing the results of the ModSecurity User Survey (thanks to those of you who took the time to fill it out) and discuss the roadmap, etc....

Exciting times here with ModSecurity :)

-Ryan